Sunday, January 25, 2009

california trip - vol. 16 + some shots when back in NOLA - mainly test of zuiko 50/3.5 macro lens


some more shots from Point Lobos, in color at this time


this is serious art that the lab is adding on every second shot on the roll. don't understand why just this lab is doing it but it is constant. and this is probably partially my fault because I usually shot from the very beginning of the roll to save 1-2 shots on the roll. But no, I can't blame myself - they should avoid it.






this was shot also with lomo lc-a, posted before. this one was on the way back to NOLA - los angeles airport by the way


back home, some further testing of zuiko 50/3.5 macro lens. mainly for Jakub :-) And yes, Jakube, after that, I'm convinced about its quality much more :-)









can't avoid some nice butts :-)


and more