Saturday, March 21, 2009

St. Patrick's day 2009 - Parasol's party via Olympus pen ef



my scanner can scan just full frames, so that's why it is all in diptichs. I even did not bother to cut them and rotate some of the shots, I just think it is nice as it is and it just tells the story better.

and regarding the content, it was a big street party around one traditional Irish bar (Parasol's) on the St. Patrick's day. Again, very "neworleanish" experience.



he was holding a big lizard. weird as a pet outside.



everybody was drunk




John "belly" Deere




Guiness, Coors and Heineken



Brian (right) and Sherman (left)




I did this "almost fitting" diptich by chance, but it fits pretty well.



ok, at least one ID per roll :-)




Bruce Katz (left), a big tv weather guy, shooting some story about the party.



when she saw I'm shooting her (left), she immediatelly said she wants me to take a pic of her with cicik. Sweet girl.



we then moved downtown to see a parade....





...and the parade started with a line of Buggies