Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chinon gaf 35ee + kodak 200


I got a Gaf 35ee (rebranded Chinon 35ee) in the thrift store for 5 bucks. It kinda worked but some work was needed to get it into the full operation. I replaced the seals, cleaned badly corroded battery compartment and had to solder the battery wire again since it was disconnected. Then, the camera worked perfectly. Nice little shooter and I have to say I like it a lot. It has a big viewfinder, precise rangefinder, is very quiet, and has shutter speed/aperture indication in the viewfinder. And most importantly, takes very sharp and nice pics.

I love the one that I chose as editorial pick today. I ran across this in the carrell lounge and it is funny and serious at the same time. Especially for us, anthropologists. The white man coming to the Americas and forming its history. Natives would love it :-)


well, again and again :-)







underexposed due to the change in iso settings to test how 1.5V battery works in a camera for 1.3V. This was 160 iso, 125 was right.


again 160 iso (on 200 film). other shots are correct with 125.





after a while, Brian's Homo erectus



Trent's 3D digitizer


I think this was on 160 too, but not sure.


yes, my t-shirt from portugal is funny. sometimes, I feel weird in it with people around though. Far are the days when I was 18 and such t-shirts would be more appropriate for me :-)




some bathroom roll wasting





that's all. nikon is coming.