Saturday, September 19, 2009

Downtown walk (continuation... , the same gear + canon 50/1.8 on some shots and legacy 400 film)


so when I finished the arista roll, I loaded legacy 400 and just continued.

so many asses :-). Would love it if real :-).


follow me


modern and a bit archaic transportation. what's funny though is that those cops had earplugs and ipods to listen some cool music :-).


shit, shit for breakfast.


waldorf-astoria



she saw me shooting her and she got frozen. before, she was navigating her hubby (or whoever he was) to park correctly.


nice bavarian socks



taken from waist level - kinda off


fedex


she was a bit old but looked gorgeous for her age (and had nice dress).


even he appreciated it.


one more



and the last one. I tried to capture them together but "gorgeous" suddenly turned and I missed the shot. You can still see her but the contrast is gone.


looked good


weirdo's area on jackson square


new kind of turism. guide, helmet and segway



he looked more interesting from the front but I wasn't able to shoot quickly.


I (and my wife) love this and the next shot a lot. Even though, the camera and lens got pretty wet while shooting this.



the bud - one of the better from bad US beers


shot with 50/1.8. love it too.


and the ever present "hotel monteleone". Once, I'll have to buy a night over there :-)





oops



he looked friendly and did not mind to be photographed. wish, more people would be that way.


siesta


back on campus. some am football training


harley guy, but then he sat on some super trooper suzuki or whatever japanese bike.