Saturday, August 15, 2009

Praha - random post-museum bone measuring stuff (oly om2 + arista premium 400)


on the film topic. Arista premium bought with some other off-branded films (arista.edu and legacy) proved to be very good film (as expected - it should be rebranded tri-x). all these shots from prague on iso 400 films came out so that I like them a lot. as I wrote in an earlier post, some dissatisfaction came from neopan 1600 shots on bright light and you'll see that later.







there were some shots from Plzen as well since we went for a weekend back home.


my dad and niece


ex sister-in-law (on left)


my lovely wife not willing to pose.


mum and adela (niece)




cerny most








I love these two shots





and this one



st. nicola's magic bar




and I love especially these three shots :-)






yes, I wanted it like this. not a focus failure