Saturday, August 22, 2009

usual med school day (lomo + kodak 200)


one of my days going downtown to med school (class, library etc.), then going back uptown and finally biking home from campus.


in the morning shuttle



staircase in the med school building


Matas library (medical one)







uploading stuff on this blog while pretending studying anatomy :-)


restroom id. I bought this shirt in Leiria, Portugal. they had a lot of funny t-shirts.





this and following shots are from the shuttle, so one more glass in front. but does not seem to be recognizable





when biking home. I took a slightly longer route just to waste this roll :-). I know... but I love it.






I'm not fat, it's just that weird posture I took while taking the shot (had to be 0.8m away from the lens to get myself into focus). but came out nice and funny :-) oh, and btw, I was riding my bicycle. fortunatelly, I did not crash into anything.