Friday, May 1, 2009

color shots from NOLA again - superia 400 and kodak 400


this roll is on superia 400 and om2n with 35-70 zuiko lens. Jakub posing for his grandma :-). It is still on northshore in the park.



the same place. louisiana wetlands





nice couple with nice dog.


what the hell he is sniffing to?



back uptown, this is the house where Zuzana occasionally babysit.


just playing


again changing the roll between cameras and one double expo occured. Nice though.


some minimalism again



I would call this perfect driver skills :-)



some more minimalism


ok, that's another roll. this time shot with Jakub's olympus om2s on kodak 400


hmmmm......


waiting for a streetcar





we took a small shooting trip to downtown.


jakub with my nikon fm2n and I with his olympus om2s.



here the real differences between kodak and fuji in color rendering can be seen. Beautiful babes btw.







ok, this is the normal shot


and this one is IR converted. Tried, does not look bad.




old bug



and back on superia, this is, I guess, on oly xa


and here, I started to test 75-150 zuiko zoom that I just got. obviously very dim conditions.


some tornados vere going through louisiana, so they provided basic advices


still 75-150


and this is 28/3.5 zuiko just shortly after I picked it up from fedex somewhere far out of the city because their driver was so lazy that he couldn't step out of the car and go around the house to find our apartment, TWICE!!!!!! an asshole!! I was to pissed, especially because they wanted to send the lens back to the seller. Fortunately, he had good connections and was able to stop it for me to pick it up. Never do fedex, because their drivers are really stupid and I had troubles with them every time.


28mm


75-150


75-150


75-150, f5.6 I think


75-150, f4 I think but may be reversed and this one I did shake. I really don't remember well.


siesta


28mm ID


28mm