Friday, May 1, 2009

Rob Blumenschine, Matt Cartmill and other stuff on tri-x


Rob Blumenschine at Southeastern Uni. in Hammond


and then in the restaurant


my advisor Trent


Grant - paleolithic archeologist


Joanna, another Trent's student



this was Rob's former student who hosted him at Southeastern but I don't remember the name. I'm really bad in that.


Matt Cartmill - very interesting guy


Trent again


ok, that's my crazy friend Jim. Interested in heavy critiques of creationism and intelligent design.



I was writing a paper


sleeping


some still life



hmmmmm




ok, and when I got sigma 24/2.8 I had to test it. this is I think f2.8


f4 I guess


some outdoor shots. this one is little bit upgraded in the computer


the car was pink, but I had just BW film




in the Raily center, all shot with sigma 24






first test of its macro capabilities, needs color film to judge well




ID