Friday, May 1, 2009

tri-x in the city


newly acquired om zuiko 135/3.5 - very satisfied with it.


the same


the same, have to say very good for longer distance portraits. Jakub shooting with my XA.







industrial district



this is Zuzana's shot.







and my buts again



she was beautiful also from the front.


in Algiere


looking to the downtown over the river




on the ferry






on the Frenchmen, we went to the Spoted cat bar to enjoy some music


the played well


this is my favorite shot


and another roll starts. traditional ID had to be taken since I was not so precise in taking at least one ID per roll.


in the French quarter





French market



at the entrance to the Armstrong park, some school kinds had a tour there



the statue looks weird



another favorite


I like these two portraits as well





the story of some natives and slaves etc. I don't remember



back in French quarter


another ID




like this one too








I was just scared when I looked at him for the first time. Headless creature.


I just needed to finish the roll.