Friday, May 22, 2009

"editor's pick" and new bronica etrsi testing



ok, some more news. From now onwards, I decided to introduce every entry (usually roll) with my own "editor's pick" shot. I usually put pics here in chronological order but will choose one that I consider best, most interesting etc. Even if I did it ocassionally before, I will do it rigorously from now.

another thing is that I have bought bronica etrsi in beautiful condition with 120 and 220 backs also in perfect state. I put a roll of neopan 400 in it and the results are superb for me. I just love medium format. The only exception is the first shot of the roll which got somehow damaged (either in lab or by me in the camera, but more probably in lab :-) ).

and the last thing is that I'm now off of my regular home (NOLA) for three months and importantly, without a scanner. So, it means this is probably the last roll untill late august (unless I'll find some more interesting stuff in my pc or will shoot also digital).



brian's Homo erectus reconstruction with the pencil added by me indicating they were pretty smart :-)


the place will be explained on the next frame



I shot some IDs as well :-)


toilette


it is really hard to stop the water dropping from that, believe me.


and also, I bought some more olympus gear for Jakub - Om2 and vivitar series 1 24-48mm


and something for myself - olympus om-pc. A backup body


my cicik posing